If you seek a new tire for your car, you will be torn between Goodyear tires and Bridgestone tires. This is an everyday dilemma you can find yourself in. Unfortunately, some people have difficulty picking between these two brands because some don’t know much about these brands of tires.
And that’s why plenty of people are seeking help in deciding what the best tire is for their car. So if you have this question too, this article is made for you.
In this article, we’ll be talking about Yokohama tires and Falken tires. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Difference Between Goodyear And Bridgestone Tires
A Goodyear has a lot of quality, and its tires are produced to last for a very long time. Their official partner is NASCAR. NASCAR is the tire manufacturer that produces tires for high-performance race cars, and they also make an all-season passenger tire for an everyday commute.
In terms of price tag, Goodyear tires might have a high price tag, but it is a good choice for many car drivers. On the other hand, Bridgestone is considered one of the largest manufacturers of tires in the world. They offer a lot of different options.
They have run-flat tires, and there are also winter tires. These tires are known to be some of the best tires in the industry.
Other tire lines are also good, but some are not as exceptional. In addition, the Bridgestone tires are less affordable than most brands.
Pros And Cons Of Bridgestone Tires
Each tire brand has its advantages and disadvantages. So now, let us learn about the pros and cons of General tires.
- They have high customer satisfaction ratings.
- They have a wide range of passenger and truck tires.
- They have original equipment for a lot of manufacturers.
- They’re one of the world’s most reputable brands.
- The off-road Dueler tires are well regarded.
- Their Blizzak winter tires are state of the art.
- This brand can be expensive.
- They are in an average industry rating.
- They have a confusing array of products. From a basic all-season tire to an ultra-high-performance tire, there are 28 different tires.
- Some of their all-season models offer lousy winter performance.
- Their Ecopia line of tires suffers from poor ratings in almost every condition.
Pros And Cons Of Goodyear Tires
All tire brands have their advantages and disadvantages. So now, let us learn about the pros and cons of Cooper tires.
- Their tires are produced to last for a long time.
- They have a large variety of tires.
- They have a strict testing standard.
- Their tires have a wide variety of driving conditions.
- Their reputation is for durability.
- They have a superior ride quality.
- Their tires are more expensive than the other tire brands.
- They are committed to the environment.
- Their tires have a high price.
Which Tires Are Better, Bridgestone Or Goodyear?
The Goodyear tire was founded in Akron, and they have grown into one of the world’s largest tire companies. They first tried tubeless in 1903 and their first all-season tire in 1977. They had their first run-flat in 1992.
There are no limits to the innovation of Goodyear, and they have earned their name. Their company has been innovating and continues developing excellent products needed by car drivers today. Bridgestone is known to be the largest tire maker in the world.
Bridgestone paid $2.6 billion for Firestone in 1988. Today, Bridgestone makes tires in almost all categories. They have more than 8,500 recommended installers.
In summary, if people have to change their tires, they are occasionally confused about which brand of tire to purchase. This is because there are plenty of brands of tires in the market.
For example, Goodyear Tire and Bridgestone tires can confuse the public about the best tire brand for their vehicle. Therefore, you need to balance the tires’ cons and pros.
- Goodyear Tires Vs. Continental Tires
- Goodyear Tires Vs. Yokohama Tires
- Goodyear Tires Vs. Firestone Tires
- Goodyear Tires Vs. Pirelli Tires
- Goodyear Tires Vs. Dunlop Tires
Image credits – Canva